Standard Required for all full time Preschool & Elementary Students
- Toddler Program: Students must be two years old and in the process of potty-training
- Preschool Program: Students must be at least three-years-old, fully toilet trained, AND meeting/exceeding academic & social/emotional milestones
- Kinder-Prep Program: Students must be four years old by September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment. Uniforms required.
- Kindergarten: Students must be five years old by September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment.
• All returning students are given a priority re-enrollment period during National School Choice Week every academic school year.
• All accounts must be current in order for your student to be re-enrolled for the next academic school year.
• Placement determined after completion of enrollment process
• New elementary students must provide previous report cards & standardized test scores
• Complete an in-house assessment
• Due to the size of City Church Academy we award enrollment to new students that we believe will succeed here with the resources we have available.
Steps to Enroll at City Church Academy
1. Become familiar with the enrollment standards
2. Submit Application
a. Elementary: Provide IEP (if applicable), previous report cards, & standardized test scores
b. Preschool: Provide IEP (if applicable) & permission to contact your child’s previous preschool (if applicable)
3. Schedule In-House Assessment
a. All potential new elementary students must be assessed by a trained City Church Academy staff member to determine if City Church Academy is the right fit for your child.
4. Schedule Family Interview
a. Once the in-house assessment results have been completed all families must schedule a meeting with a member of our City Church Academy administrative staff to review results and discuss the enrollment determination.
b. Provide necessary paperwork to complete enrollment
c. Review the current academic school year “Family Success Plan” which includes family/student policies & procedures.
COME VISIT US!
Check out the upgrades we've made to our new building and learning tools. Fill out the form below to tell us about your family and child/children you wish to enroll. We will call you to schedule a tour.