Standard Required for all full time Preschool & Elementary Students
• Two-Year-Old Program: Champions must be two years old and in the process of potty-training.
• Kinder-Prep Program: Champions must be four years old by September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment. Uniforms required.
• Kindergarten: Champions must be five years old by September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment.
• All returning Champions are given a priority re-enrollment period during National School Choice Week every academic school year.
• All accounts must be current in order for your Champion to be re-enrolled for the next academic school year.
• Placement determined after completion of enrollment process
• New elementary champions must provide previous report cards & standardized test scores
• Complete an in-house assessment
• Due to the size of City Church Academy we award enrollment to new Champions that we believe will succeed here with the resources we have available.
Steps to Enroll at City Church Academy
1. Become familiar with the enrollment standards
2. Submit Application
a. Elementary: Provide IEP (if applicable), previous report cards, & standardized test scores
b. Preschool: Provide IEP (if applicable) & permission to contact your Champions previous preschool (if applicable)
3. Schedule In-House Assessment
a. All potential new champions must be assessed by a trained City Church Academy staff member to determine if City Church Academy is the right fit for your champion
4. Schedule Family Interview
a. Once the in-house assessment results have been completed all families must schedule a meeting with a member of our City Church Academy administrative staff to review results and discuss the enrollment determination.
b. Provide necessary paperwork to complete enrollment
c. Review the current academic school year “Family Success Plan” which includes family/student policies & procedures.