Standard Required for all full time Preschool & Elementary Students
All families must provide a current physical exam form & immunization form (or religious exemption).
- Toddler Program: Students must be two years old and in the process of potty-training
- Preschool Program: Students must be at least three-years-old, fully toilet trained, AND meeting/exceeding academic & social/emotional milestones
- Kinder-Prep Program: Students must be four years old on or before September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment. Uniforms required.
- Kindergarten: Students must be five years old on or before September 1st of the academic school year of enrollment.
- All returning students are given a priority re-enrollment period during National School Choice Week every academic school year.
- All accounts must be current in order for your student to be re-enrolled for the next academic school year.
- Placement determined after completion of enrollment process
- New elementary students must provide previous report cards & standardized test scores
- Complete an in-house assessment
- Due to the size of City Church Academy we award enrollment to new students that we believe will succeed here with the resources we have available.
Steps to Enroll at City Church Academy
1. Become familiar with the enrollment standards
Review the standards outlined here.
2. Schedule a tour with our enrollment specialist
To schedule a personal tour of our campus, meet our faculty, visit with our Staff and Director, and discuss your child’s educational needs, call 407-321-9690 or use our Contact Form. Someone will respond to provide the needed information or schedule your visit!
3. Submit Application
- Elementary: Provide IEP (if applicable), previous report cards, & standardized test scores
- Preschool: Provide IEP (if applicable) & permission to contact your child’s previous preschool (if applicable)
4. Schedule In-House Assessment
All potential new elementary students must be assessed by a trained City Church Academy staff member to determine if City Church Academy is the right fit for your child.
5. Schedule Family Interview
- Once the in-house assessment results have been completed all families must schedule a meeting with a member of our City Church Academy administrative staff to review results and discuss the enrollment determination.
- Provide necessary paperwork to complete enrollment
- Review the current academic school year “Family Success Plan” which includes family/student policies & procedures.
Watch this short overview of our private Christian school and how we may be the best fit for your child.
AdmissionsSchedule a Tour
We'd love to hear from you!
(407) 321-9601 or email@example.com